I found this photo that I took during a trip to Italy. I was using my first iPhone and remembered that in Pisa, a surprised tourist pointed out to his friends that I was taking pictures with a phone. I must have looked absurd holding my camera up and away from my face. Not a common sight, back then.
Wow, did they go by quickly: the train, five years and this week. I did, however, manage to stop, look and listen:
- Science says lasting relationships require 2 basic traits.
- This is one tv series that I'll binge watch. The good & the bad? There are only 6 shows.
- I asked to be notified as soon as this is ready.
- Let her tell you 'bout the birds and the bees.
- If I found the right old house on the right piece of earth, I'd want them to make it righter.
- I'd love to see this work, in my kitchen and in the world.
- "Do Ask, Do Tell", an American family story.
I'm looking forward to what the next week will bring. Have a great weekend.