I've been shredding and trashing years of boxed 'just in case' papers this past week, in response to Marie Kondo's book on tidying. In perfect timing, I received my engineer print of an old photo of me (third from right) and my hula buddies on the Kailua-Kona pier. So far, it's been the ideal substitute for the memorabilia that needs to be purged.
Also, this week:
- 39 photographs that I could never take, for multiple reasons.
- This man's on my Hero List. Yes.
- I'm waiting to hear if I can play with Chef Watson.
- These are amazing and equally eerie.
- Although, communicating in this manner could make one look even eeri-er.
- The most charming, out-of-the-way doll house ever.
- 11 places you'll never see from the air...at least for now.
- 'Tis the season for donation requests and this may help you decide where to contribute.
- A doctor's elegant treatment of his own illness.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.