I'm at another Pacific beach town this weekend, enjoying the cooler temperatures. Last week I took a few mobile photography courses on Skillshare and decided to try the Hyperlapse app while watching the shoreline action. No videos are share-worthy yet, just a few links:
- I'm glad this didn't happen on my Thanksgiving Day flight.
- You may have already seen this photo by now but I'd like to applaud the photographer, Johnny Nguyen.
- These #DaughterDoesMyMakeup portraits reminded me of these two.
- When I get back to Hawaii, I'll see about having the Healthiest Day of My Life.
- Finally, the nerdy side of me could not pass up the chance to see if I've been pronouncing these 10 words correctly or placing this book on my wish list.