This photo instantly made me think of The Interwebs, we're all in it together. Some take pictures, some raft like sea otters, others think they're just lurking, but if you're reading this, you're in here with the rest of us. Thanks to those who photograph, report, show and tell, I keep coming back to the watering hole. Here are some of the links I visited, even revisited, this week.
- What are the chances of two storytellers having this much in common?
- I just signed up to make faces, 101 of them.
- How to clean your brushes without harsh chemicals.
- Jiro gives a dire warning for sushi and more.
- Another overnight success that took years: J.W. Cortes.
- Watching this movie again deepened my appreciation for the mind-body connection.
- Ouch! I just tripped over some common stumbling blocks. (via A Cup of Jo).
- Does it spark joy? If not, toss it, she says.
- Finally, when is it ever so easy?
May Week 46 be your best, ever.