- The shot above is a close-up of what I learned to do in Lisa Congdon's Sketchbook Explorations course on Creativebug. Fun!
- Learning should be this pretty!
- I told Siri that he (it's set to a male voice) was brilliant. His answer: "Wow! Really?"
- A photographer answers the question: What do people read on the subway?
- Adorable artwork by Hyemi Jeong. Warning: you may not be able to tear yourself away.
- I've been following this story from the first day they (photographer and young man) met on the streets of New York. Wow.
- My favorite rendition of the national anthem is done by Aloe Blacc.
- "Shoot Loose and Edit Tight", surf photographer Zac Noyle.
Have a great weekend, in or out of the snow.